Saturday, February 28, 2009

Home sick and cereal!

Dr. Bowling (my mom's boss) bought me this cute OSU piggy bank and my mom and dad thought it looked like me, so here's the picture and you can decide for yourself!
I'm checking out piggy, don't quite know what I think of her yet :)
I got sick a few weeks ago and on my 5-month birthday I went to the doctor and I had RSV, I needed breathing treatments and stayed home from daycare for a while, but I am a lot better now. I was just relaxing on the couch when I was home with my mom. I am getting big- I weighed 19.5 lbs at the doctor that day!
I am working on sitting up on my own- here I am doing it one of the first times! I don't last very long, but I can definately do it on my own!
My mom was going to wait until I was 6 months to start doing the rice cereal, but she thought I might like her milk a little too much so she decided to give it a try last weekend. I really don't care about the rice cereal. I've only tried it twice so far, but my mom told me tonight she is going to get a blender tomorrow so she can start making some baby foods for me. Maybe I will like it better with some applesauce in it... I am 5 1/2 months old now, so that's pretty close to 6 months!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tessa said...

RSV is no fun! Dawson wasn't a big fan of the rice cereal until I added a little more flavor to it. He still eats that stuff and loves it. He's obviously not missing any meals! ;) Hopefully Annabelle will like it with applesauce!