Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August showers bring a spoiled Babycake!!

Well my mom and dad are very blessed to have so many people who want to share in their excitement of me getting ready to make my appearance in the world, they can't thank everyone enough for all the support!

They don't have pictures from my Mom's work shower or my Dad's, they were taken on a different camera, but here is the loot from the shower my Dad's work threw us!!!

The next pictures are from the shower that my Phi Mu aunts threw my Mom last Sunday!
Seriously how cute are these custom m&ms that say it's a girl and Babycake?

Aunt Kelsey's guy made these cute cupcakes!! I think they look just like me...

The El Reno flowers were beautiful!!!
Aunt Erinn just keeps getting craftier and craftier in her old age... hehehe!!! This is SO cute!
All the girls!!! I don't really know why my Mom's face is so pained in this picture, maybe one of her good friends would send her their picture that she doesn't look so wierd...
My "to be named grandma" and my mom! The weight is starting to creep up my mom's chin.... hahahah!!!

1 comment:

Jameson said...

Just thought I'd say I love you! I love this blog and all the new updated pictures! I saw your new car seat today and I love it! Go Pokes! :) Oh and I love your mom and dad too! ~Aunt J