Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shower time and fat feet!!!

Well a lot has been going on with my mom and dad. They have been having a lot of people help get the house and my room ready- it has been so great for my mom!

My Aunt AK and her mom and sister threw a great shower for my mom and here are some pictures from it! I love the orange and black and white, I can't wait to go to my first OSU football game!!
My mom, grandma (name to be changed), Aunt AK and her momma!!
Here is a picture that my mom took the other day- she is 36 weeks in this picture
So the new development is my mom's fat feet- today it was at an all time high, so she thought she would take some pictures as she was leaving work- now don't worry she still has to wear the closed toes shoes during the day but she leaves those at work and wears flip flops to and from work!! She says to keep me cookin' the feet are a small price to pay for now- that all might change in another 2 weeks!
This is what the closed toe shoes do to her feet!





2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, the indencency! What in the world are they thinking?! Your poor feet! I can't believe it is so close! I tried to get Dave to pry out Babycake's name from James, the other weekend. No luck! He did say the baby was talked about, but I have a feeling that it probably wasn't the main topic of discussion with that group. I say it's the moms turn for a fun weekend next year!

Ashley said...

I love your cankles!!!