Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Grandparent Update

So my mom has received some clarification emails regarding my grandparents' names.... So my dad's parents already have a lot of grandkids, so their names are set: mamaw and papaw. Well I am the first grandchild for my mom's parents and that's where things get tricky because they can't have "old sounding" names :). My mom's dad is going to go by....... wait for it........ it's coming....... "Pops". Consider this the official announcement. Now there is a little history on this name, my mom a few years back just thought it would be fun to call him this on occasion and it has stuck, so now it will stick for infinity and beyond! Now my mom's mom needs to get on the horn and figure out what she would LOVE to be called!

My mom would also like to let you know that the newly purchased closed toe shoes are working well so far...

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the name Pops!