Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My first fireworks show and my mom is losing her mind!

My mom had her doctor appointment last week when she was 28 weeks and 5 days and everything looked good. They got a picture of me yawning really big! The ultrasound said that I weight 3 lbs 2 ounces already!!! Geez!!
So I got to see my first fireworks show on July 3rd at Driller's Stadium, it was after the baseball game and was actually a pretty good display- I kicked my mom a lot during it because it was so loud!

We then went over to Aunt Erinn and Uncle Jason's House in Jenks on the 4th of July where we thought fireworks were legal, but their neighbor, who is a Jenks Police Officer let us know that they are "sooooo illegal" but he wasn't looking. There was a slight mishap with the bottle rocket when Uncle Johnny tried to set it off from the "really cool holder" that came with the pack, and maybe there were some fire balls sent at other neighbor's houses. No worries, there were no fires! At the end of the night Aunt Erinn and Aunt Ashley were doing interpretive dance with sparklers, but my dad had to show them how it's done!
Now for my mom going crazy... So my mom and dad went to McDonalds and my mom wanted a cheeseburger so my dad was supposed to order a cheeseburger with out pickles and mustard like he's done a bazillion times, but he started out by saying "cheeseburger without ketchu...." mom quickly jumped in and he clarified "I mean without mustard and pickles" well we wait on our food and then as we are driving away my mom looks and sees that the ticket says no pickles and no ketchup---- well let's just say she had a preganancy FLIP OUT and threw the hamburger back in the bag, and as much as she hates to admit it totally screamed at my dad, who took it all in stride and just didn't talk to her for about an hour and a half- probably in his best interest! :) Things have calmed down and she is trying very hard to avoid any more emotional freak outs!!!!


My mom finally finished painting the dresser for my room and then used a spray paint finish for the handles and my dad put those back on the dresser- it's FINALLY done!












1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love your blog! And don't feel bad about the cheeseburger incident....you have every right to want your food just the way you like it when you're growing a human being!