Monday, September 15, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Well my mom had her dr. appt today and I actually do want to meet my parents.... Today she was 80% effaced and dilated to a 3!!!! She is incredibly excited about this because she thought I was going to walk across the graduation stage still in her belly!

So....... If I don't decide to come before Friday, my mom will be induced on Friday and I will come out to play! Saturday is my offical "due date" so pretty much "on-time". I can't wait to come and meet everyone who has been listening to my mom whine here at the end!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

let the countdown begin!! I'll be thinking of you and wishing you a very speedy labor!!!

Sara said...

Wow!!! Can't believe it is finally time! Definitely be praying a speedy and easy delivery for you.