Saturday, September 27, 2008

My first week at home!!

Well I have officially been home one week!!! I decided to celebrate by sleeping for 5 1/2 hours last night straight!! My mom fed me and then we went back to sleep for another 1 1/2 hours. We had a busy week, we went to the doctor on Monday, to quiznos, and then to Target,
This is me at Quizno's- my first "resturant" experience.
Tuesday my mom needed out of the house so we went to Skiatook and walked a short distance on the trail and then to Walmart,
Wednesday was back to Target with grammie pammie and my daddy went to the driving range (can you tell that my mom thinks Target is great- plus they have great shopping carts that my car seat fits just perfectly in), Thursday we stayed home and went on my first walk,
and then on Friday my grammie pammie came up and she made my mom and dad dinner and Jennifer came over and Ashley and Johnny!! Today we went on a big adventure all the way to Tulsa, we went to golf galaxy, then to Babies R Us timed appropriately so my mom could feed me, and then guess where- BACK to Target!! Haha- my mom laughs as she types this about just how many times she has gone to target!!!!
This week I also had my first bath- complained a little for the first bath but now I definately like them!

Here is a picture when I was one week old!!

1 comment:

Ticey said...

Aww, so cute!! Girl, you can never spend too much time at Target! ;-)