Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy Day so I got mom with poop!

So today my dad went golfing so my mom and I went to post office, lunch with a friend, target for non-food needs, by Best Buy to say Hi to Ashley while she was working, Wal-mart for groceries- now here's where it gets good- my mom took me to the handicapped dressing room to nurse and things were going good and my belly was getting full and then it "happened". My mom started feeling this warm sensation on her legs and she lifted me up hoping it was pee, but no she wasn't that lucky- I got her with pooooooooooo! There is was, I had gotten her silently, bright yellow poo all over her jeans- not just one spot, but 4! She thought she was prepared and had the dreft and tide pens in the diaper bag, but they were no match for my poo droppings!

We did still go get a Sonic drink and gas because we wouldn't have gotten home otherwise. We picked up my dad at home and then went to Tulsa to finish some errands so that we don't have to leave the house tomorrow- we went by the bank drive-thru, my mom ran in to Petsmart, my dad ran in to Golf Galaxy, we all went to Sam's and then we all went to Babies-R-Us!!!! We finally came home had some bath time and then I played on the floor.

While I was playing on the floor I rolled from my back to my belly!!! I don't think I really meant to do it, but that doesn't matter!!! I am typing this from my crib because I am exhausted!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

The joys of motherhood!! Isn't it odd how puke, poop, and pee are just really not a huge ordeal anymore! ;) I'm sure you had fun walking out of Walmart!

Ticey said...

oh my goodness! I know I need to start preparing myself for life with twins, but I enjoy my clean life!!! ;-)