Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Day!!!

Well today was an "Ice Day" and I got to skip "baby jail", as my dad likes to call daycare, and hang out with my parents all day. Around 4 it started snowing- instead of sleet/ ice- thank goodness so OF COURSE my mom and dad had to dress me up so we could take photo ops- I mean that's just what they do...
Luckily Grammie Pammie had gotten me this cool snow suit that I could wear outside! Don't worry I was barely outside for a minute- I mean it's only 19 degrees out there, do you think I am crazy?
I love my daddy!
So this is a picture of me actually having fun on my belly- I usually don't like it at all, but I have rolled over... once!
I am playing in my bumbo chair, I wasn't really good at the toy yet, but today I have been really enjoying it and I can make it go round and round. I must be inspired by the ice!

I am just really soooooo cute!!!!!!
See look I am playing on my belly again!



Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Ticey said...

So cute! Hope you all are staying warm in this nasty weather!!

Tessa said...

She's getting so big!! Dawson always hated tummy time. Now he rolls right to his tummy when we lay him in his crib to go to sleep!

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

Heather - I didn't know you had a blog either! I love her. She is precious. The pic with her wrapped up in a towel in my favorite!!!!!! I'm adding your blog to my list to check now!

ray ban wayfarer said...

Kyrie Irving Jersey
chris paul jersey
harden jersey
http://www.nbaleagueshop.us/
She sent for me twice daily and conversed freely on different topics. Brigadier–General Wood, who has charge of her, received me with open arms, which slightly surprised me after the paper war I carried on with him in Pretoria. He seems to be a very good fellow.