Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas, New Year.... New Tooth!








Well it took some time but I was able to wrestle the computer away from Annabelle for an update! I can't believe that she is almost 4 months old.... The crazy thing is that a year ago tomorrow we found out we were pregnant and I really can't type that without tearing up. For those who might not know we had the help of Dr. Nilson to have Annabelle and she actually had a twin brother or sister for 13 1/2 weeks before God had a different plan for that baby. It was probably the hardest time in our lives, but brought us closer then I thought possible. For those who have been to our house the picture frame that says Daddy's Little Dude on it is the baby that we lost- Annabelle was always "big bruiser" and her twin "little dude" :). There is a reason for everything and someday we can hope to find that out.
I guess I am writing all this today because Annabelle got her first tooth and as exciting as it is, it is another obvious example of how quick they grow and to treasure every moment. She is the most beautiful thing and I can not imagine our lives without her. Ok- if I keep going I am going to cry all night, so on to fun pictures and video!!!

This is the most histerical face I think I have captured on film, but it is true she got her first tooth today and she is 3 1/2 months old or 16 weeks exactly!! I think this is the funniest face I have caught on camera so far! PS- the tooth is her lower left bottom- I know barely visible!Her first Christmas was great! We had two celebrations one Christmas morning at my parents house and then one that evening at James' sister's house
This is Annabelle opening her first present from Santa!
We went to Pei Wei for lunch for Grammie Pammie's birthday and it was really cold so we had to bundle up!!! I just love this picture!
Since I was born on Christmas Eve I was given to my parents in a stocking- this is the same stocking, so OF COURSE I had to take pictures!

So I have about a million more pictures I want to upload but James is telling me it's time for bed and the computer battery is almost dead so... that's all for now!!! Here is some video that we took tonight- and that's right you hear James at the end talking about he was right about the tooth and I was just telling him is was plain ole' drool- I mean I do this for a living and it is NOT NORMAL for kiddos to get teeth at 4 months!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right...that's the funniest picture EVER of her. I think it'll go on my own fridge... :)

Michelle said...

All the pics are so cute, but I think I like the Santa hat pic the best. She is so cute! I can't believe she already got a tooth either! And I totally understand how sad it is to see how fast they change. : (

Ticey said...

Love the pics! She is so cute and wow, a tooth already!!!!

Tessa said...

You are so right....it goes by SO fast!!!! It's amazing how time seems to stand still when you are waiting for the time arrive but once they are here, it just flies by.