Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Pictures!

So I was a model again today- this is really wearing me out! I had my pictures taken by Phoebe from Anderson Photography ( www.tulsaweddingphotographer.com ) and my mom is very excited because she thinks they turned out GREAT! Here is the link so you can decide for yourself!
http://phoebe.zenfolio.com/p499535820/h36a1ad82#h22c674e3

After my pictures I went to visit my Aunt Julia in Arkansas, I was a great baby like I always am and had lots of fun playing with Asa and Molly (they are her fur babies)!!!

4 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

Heather - Those are beautiful! I loved them all! How will you choose?

Tessa said...

I love the pics! They turned out so cute!!

Ticey said...

I love #26!! all of them are too cute. such cute family photos.

Sara said...

Just checking in, it's been awhile since I've blog surfed. Her pictures are adorable. She is precious!