Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lot of pictures!!!!

So I've been trying to get on and update, but I have been going on tons of walks lately, so my evenings have been pretty full to make it to bed at 7, which I pretty much do on my own!! My mommy is proud.
My mom's friend Julia is enjoying some couch time while keeping little "Christmas" inside her, so we went to visit her while she is on "couch-rest". We are throwing her a shower in May! My friend's Jack and London outgrew their baby einstein and gave me one, I love it and I have figured out how to jump and I think it's great- maybe my mom can shoot some video and put it on here!
My friend Tucker came to visit on his way to Kansas City and we played on my blanket!
After Tucker came Jack and Ella came since their mom had to work that weekend, they liked my toys too!
When Jack and Ella were here we went to the zoo since the weather was so nice, I was a bit sleepy but stayed awake until the very end!
My dad and Jack and Ella's dad somehow made all 3 car seats fit....
Easter morning with Pops and Grammie Pammie- Gram Gram got me the cutest Easter dress!!
So somewhere along the way I became a big girl and sit up all by myself now, when I get tired I just roll back and hang out on the floor- I would have to say I am pretty easy going!!
My pretty Easter dress AND ball- what could be better then a purple plastic ball?









2 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

What a great update! And beautiful pics! Heather - We have all the same toys! We have that same Baby Einstein!

ray ban wayfarer said...

Kyrie Irving Jersey
chris paul jersey
harden jersey
http://www.nbaleagueshop.us/
I did not at first feel inclined to take the office when Sir Garnet offered it to me, but after four weeks’ consideration of the pros and cons I concluded to take it. . . . Please convey to your father my hearty thanks for his kindness to Jack. I appreciate it most sincerely.