Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm gonna be a super model....

So this is just proof that today I decided it would be fun to actually eat something!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!!! My mom was stressing out because I would break off big bites and she thought that I might choke, but I did just fine!!!!
Now for the part I need some help with! I have decided that I am going to enter the GMA cute baby contest and I need some help. Please vote for which of the next three pictures is the cutest for me to send in! I only get one picture!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Michelle said...

They're all so stinkin' cute but I vote for pic number 3!!

The Bryans said...

I really like the second one.

Wilma said...

It looks as though she might be throwing some hocus pocus at the camera in the 3rd pic - but I think 1 or 2 is pretty cute.

Ticey said...

Any would be great, but I really like 1...don't you love that we all like something different! ;-)

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

I vote for number 3!!!!! But all are good!

Unknown said...

I like number 3. They are all so cute!

ray ban wayfarer said...

Kyrie Irving Jersey
chris paul jersey
harden jersey
http://www.nbaleagueshop.us/
I returned to my headquarters here only last night, having been on a strip to meet the Empress at Landmanns Drift, Buffalo River. She was very good and kind to me and I saw a great deal of her; indeed I was the only one not belonging to her suite who was spoken to at all by her.