Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting the nursery ready...

Well today my mom got to see her friend April and her little boy!! They are in town from North Carolina, so it was a real treat. Cayden is his name and he is SOOOOOO well behaved, my mom took some cute pictures of him, so he can show off!
After a nap in the afternoon and my grandparents stopping by my mom was motivated to finish the first coat of paint on my dresser. The drawers are finished with two coats, but the body of the dresser needs another. It is really looking good.

My mom is pretty sure she passed her glucose tolerance test- haven't heard from the doctor so no news is good news! Next doctor appointment is Thursday. I have taken up dancing in my mom's tummy recently- I like to do it when she turns over in bed and keep her awake for a little bit- she doesn't complain though, small price to pay :)!

No comments: