Monday, October 6, 2008

18 Days Old!!!

So it's been a while since my mom updated everyone, so she will try to fit it all in here! Today I had my 2 week check-up and I am growing like a little weed- should be given how much milk I drink... I weighed 10 pounds even and was 21 1/4 inches long, that's the 90th %ile for weight and 70%ile for height. I look perfect and my next check up will be at 2 months and then I will get my first set of immunizations- mom's not very excited about that...
This picture is me at 2 weeks old



This is my in my boppy bouncer, it just sits in the middle of the living room and I spend a fair amount of time in it. It gives my mom and dad a break from holding me! In this picture I am wearing a sleeping "gown" and my mom wishes she invented these so she could be a millionaire!


I really am a good baby, I really only cry when I am hungry, and I don't care about dirty diapers or anything else really. But let me tell you when I am ready to eat... it better happen FAST!

Last week my mom went to lunch with her friend Erin and Ashley V. Erin had a baby, Michael, and he is 10 days older then me. We were both very well behaved babies and slept right through lunch at Compadres (a very yummy Mexican restaurant).







My Grammie Pammie came over last week and we got to hang out a lot! She came on Monday, the first day my dad went back to work and luckily the same day that my mom's baby blues finally went away! She has decided the term "baby blues" can be quite an understatement! She would just cry all the time, happy crying, but still...... She thought it would never end but it did and now she feels so much better! Her main concern now is how she is going to go back to work 5 days a week, so they are talking to see if we can afford her to only work 4 days a week. More good news is that my Grammie is going to watch me on Fridays that that will be a treat!Here is a family picture from when my mom is obviously tired, but thinks it's soooooo worth it! Yesterday we met my Pops and Grammie at Utica Square. My dad and Pops walked around while my mom and Grammie got pedicures, then we all went to lunch at Olive Garden, I even ate some under a draped blanket!
This weekend Aunt Andie and Uncle Jason came to visit from Dallas just to see me- it was great to have them here!
So for right now those are the highlights, I am doing GREAT and my mom and dad can't even put words on how much they love me and how much their lives are blessed that I am here! I let my mom sleep a little and she doesn't care because I am WORTH IT!!!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

so cute!! I love the new layout and love the pics! She's adorable! Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's finally here. She's a damn doll!!