Saturday, June 21, 2008

4-D pictures- 27 weeks, 13 to go!!!

SO....... my mom might have gotten a little out of control uploading the pictures from my photo shoot today.... :)! My parents went to the 4-D ultrasound and it was 45 minutes of ALL ME! They have 29 pictures of me and then a VHS tape of the entire thing.
I must be getting bigger because my mom was laying on the table and started to get hot, dizzy, nauseated- well aparently I am so big I was squashing her "large vessels" and her brain needed a little more oxygen! All she had to do was turn to her side and it was all fixed- apparently this happens all the time, she had read about it in the book, but can lay on her back no problem in bed, so she was surprised. My mom really wanted the black and white profile picture and it's going to match my new room sooooooo well!
After the photo shoot my mom and dad ran errands and then mom mowed the lawn- her choice while dad loaded up the junk on my grandpa's trailer and then they went to dump- well no one told them that the dump wasn't open at 4 pm on Saturday so Dad was a little mad about the fact that they drove the truck that gets wonderful gas mileage all the way there for no reason... I guess they will just have that project for next weekend.
Tomorrow is going to be a fun day- they are thinking about going and playing mini-golf again- hopefully it won't be too hot!



































































2 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pictures!!! You can never have too many pictures of your beautiful baby!

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie babycake,
You look marvelous!!
I see you are already getting a nice tan on your gorgeous self (or is it just the camera?).
Good luck with your crash course "High Energy Latin dancing in 85 days or Less". Dance until you pop!
Best wishes for Mom & Dad too.
Love,
Great Uncle Dane
(Ugh! I need a better name)