Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday night...

Well my mom and dad wish there was another day in the weekend, but no luck! They hosted an engagement party for Kelsey and David last night which was a lot of fun.





Here is an updated picture of my mom from Saturday- 25 weeks. Getting kinda big...

She like to think the angle of the camera adds a lot... hmmmmmmmmm.....

Today she washed all the clothes that have been given to me and all the new clothes that mom and dad have bought for me, it was the most fun she's had doing laundry :). She also found a dresser on Craig's List for a good deal that she can paint black and will match, just waiting on the person to respond. My grandparents bought the mattress for my crib and it looks great!!!!


2 comments:

Wilma said...

This is wonderful - but you really didn't think that you would have some small petite baby now, did you? Anyway, love you both and can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure the party was for AUNT Kelsey and UNCLE David... :)