Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another week down...

Well to was Father's Day and went to my grandparents house. My great Auntie Em called it the Coweta Country Club and that is very appropriate :)! My mom laid out in the pool and it felt great- unfortunately she forgot sunscreen on her legs and they are crispy burnt now! Her belly got burnt too, but since she put on suncreen twice it's not nearly as bad.

My mom has her glucose tolerance test on Tuesday when she goes to the doctor- that's to check and see if she has gestational diabetes- fingers crossed that it all goes well. Since she has polycystic ovarian syndrome she is at high risk.

Saturday my mom and dad are going to have a 4-D ultrasound done at the doctor's office and they will get lots of pictures that they should be able to upload to the computer and update the blog!!!

My mom also realized that she is almost 7 months pregnant and they haven't even thought about childbirth classes, so she is going to look in to that this week.... hahaha!!!!

No comments: