Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crib time, 4 weeks old, first bottle feeding!

Well this week has been another eventful week of firsts! Today I am 4 weeks old and my parent's can't believe how big I am and how much I do now! When I am awake I am so alert and if we are on a walk or I am in one of my carriers on my mom or dad- I better be able to see or I will let you know all about it!!!
My mom decided it was time to "introduce the bottle"- insert dum dum dum music here. Now it's still breast milk, but it's the bottle. It had to be done because she will be going back to work the week of Turkey Day and everything she read said to do it between 3-6 weeks or little babies like me might refuse it. Well she wasn't prepared for just how good I was going to do. She only put a little less then 2 ounces because if I didn't take it she didn't want to waste any precious, hard earned milk! Well I slurped that down in less then 5 minutes for my dad and I just stared at him with this funny face the entire time I was eating- I have to admit he and I are pretty precious- see below :)
After bottle time my dad and I had "baby play time" which is an almost nightly ritual on the floor.

This is me today when I didn't want to take a nap!
This was when I was asleep and it shows how big I am now at 4 weeks compared to my earlier pictures when I was just a little bit!

My daddy and me watching OSU football on the couch!!! Go Pokes!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!

Ticey said...

so cute!! now you'll get some help with feeding! ;-)