Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update... dang computer viruses

Well my parent's computer has a virus so my mom can't update the blog at home... we have lots of cute pictures to put up if they ever get it sorted out!!!

I went to my first OSU Homecoming, we just tailgated, didn't go to the game b/c at OSU my mom and dad would of had to BUY little me a ticket!!!

I am sleeping really good for my mom and eating like a little piglet! My mom went by her work today to get a flu shot and I got weighed and the scale there says I weigh 13lbs 12 ounces!!!!! Seriously I am only 6 weeks old today!! So then my mom put it on the growth chart and I am not even on there!!! Oh well, breast fed babies get big and fat and I don't want to change that!

Hopefully my dad can fix the computer so my mom can put cute pictures of homecoming and my first bday party that I went to. It was my friends' London and Jack's 1st bday and I wore my penguin costume and it was SOOOOO cute!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see all the cute pics! Scarlett is off the growth charts as well and she breast feeds so I guess that's just how it goes! At least they are really healthy!

Ticey said...

Yea!! You're back...you were missed! Can't wait to see the pics!