Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meet the Journeycake's!!!

So like the other posts this one is a little late, my mom just has so many other things that need to be done! When I was a 1 1/2 weeks old we went to Oklahoma City to meet the Journeycake side of the family! I am with my dad and cousin Kaydie in this picture.

Here I am with Mamaw and Aunt Wilma- I already have them wrapped around my little finger!




I am with Papaw, my mom, cousin Ashley and my cousin Kaydie.
This is my cousin who is closest to my age, Paisley, and her mom Aunt Heather- that's right there are two Heather Journeycake's!













Uncle John is holding me in this picture!









Here is me and Aunt "Nona"
















Here is my cousin Ashley holding me with Aunt Wilma making sure she is doing it right!








My Aunt Wilma and Aunt Nona are fighting over me in this picture!!!! I am so cute!

No comments: