Monday, October 13, 2008

Real baths, baby friends, and more!

The past week has been good times! I have met some new friends and on this past Saturday we hung out at home and watched football all day. This was my first OSU spirit outfit and then I pooped all over it so we moved on to the outfit that you will see later on!!






On Monday I went over to my mom's friend Erin's house and met my new friend Michael- he is 10 days older then me, but our moms think that I am bigger- he does have about an inch of length on me- his dad is 6'7" so he will most likely be a tad bit taller
Last Saturday my new friends Ella and Jack came over to meet me, if you didn't notice they are twins. Their mom is my mom's good friend Angela. Jack was trying to give me love taps while we were taking pictures!










I was taking a nap in my bassinet that my Grammie Pammie got me and my mom just thought it was REALLY cute!!









Last week was my first time to play on my play mat- the very first time I stayed on it for an hour! Gave my mom a break! Then a couple of days later I talked to gram on the phone while playing on my mat- she was finally home from her adventure in Italy, so I got to talk to her!


My mom was trying to be "artistic" in this picture. I had my professional pictures taken last Friday so those will probably be MUCH cuter!!








Just a pic of me and my Daddy hangin' out!!





My mom and me after bath time!!









I have had sponge baths before but last week I got my firt "tub" bath- I love the bath tub, if I am crying I will just stop ans sit in the tub as long as my parents let me!!




I was just hangin' out on my changing table and was bright-eyed my mom started snapping pictures!







1 comment:

Ticey said...

She is so cute!! Love the OSU gear!!